Heidi Tries 23 Things

Sunday, January 19, 2014

23 mobile things #4

I have been using flipboard for quite some time and find it very helpful to organize articles I am interested in.  It was simple to set up and easy to modify.  I also have it connected to Facebook and Twitter, but usually access them from their apps or websites.  I find it to bee a main source for news replacing other news sites.I did not realize I could use flipboard to follow RSS feeds, so I will definitely be using that.  I am not always diligent about checking the feeds I follow through Google, so this might put them in a more convenient place.

Zite was easy to set up and seems to select good articles based on my preferences.  Unfortunately it does allow RSS feeds, so that might put flipboard in the lead.  Maybe it would work to keep one of them for more professional topics and the other for more personal things, like health, diet, hobbies, and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home