Heidi Tries 23 Things

Saturday, January 25, 2014

23 mobile things thing #5

I like dragon dictation and used it in the past, but since I upgraded my iPhone to a version with Siri,I never use it any more.

Forget the milk was an okay app too,but seemed like it was a duplication of things my calendars notes already do.

I really liked bamboo as it is the first app I have used to "write" with my iPad.  It is great for brainstorming, doodling or serious drawing.  If I had the additional technology, which some teachers in my district do, it would be a great way to share these things with students on as screen.

My favorite app was springpad.  I like the color coding, the templates,the different backgrounds, the fact that I can access it through other devices, and most of all that each notebook can be private or shared.  This could be a useful tool for students, teachers, and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home