Heidi Tries 23 Things

Sunday, February 16, 2014

23 Mobile Things #7

I have used Pintrest for a while, so I decided to check out Bitly.  However, after reading the start up guide and watching the video,I didn't even download it.   I just couldn't envision what Iwould use it for.

Instead Iwent back to read the Pintrest information.  I have used Pintrest to collet library related things and lesson ideas, but looking through how other librarians are using Pintrest gave me more ideas.  I started thinking of it not just as a warehouse for my information, but also as an intentional watto share stuff with patrons, staff, and students.  Now just to limit the time I spend on it so I still get other things done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Gray said...

I am a Pinterest addict! It's great that you're finding ways to use it that you haven't before. Sometimes it's hard to translate a personal app to one you can use for work, but with Pinterest, it's not too hard to see the applications.

February 20, 2014 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home